Monday, June 28, 2010

六月二十八日(rokugatsu nijyuhachi nichi): June 28

It was very hot and humid today, which is a typical climate of the rainy season. Hot and humid is mushi atsui (蒸し暑い) in Japanese (mushi: soggy, atsui: hot). But at night it became clear and I could see the beautiful moon.

Recently I sent a birthday e-greeting to my friend from university from the cellphone. I was wondering why she does not reply. But today I got a letter with a beautiful stamp from her. Her hand writing is very beautiful too.
These days we tend to send emails rather than cards or mails because they are fast, easy and cheap. But the hand writing letter is really nice to receive.
I like writing and always reserve some birthday cards or writing paper and try to buy commemorative stamps, however I have been too busy to use them.
What medium do you like to communicate?

No comments:

Post a Comment