Sunday, June 6, 2010

六月六日(rokugatsu muika): June 6

Today is boshu (芒種), one of nijyushisekki (二十四節季), the 24 solar terms. The last one was shoman (小満) on May 21 and the next one is geshi (夏至) on June 21. Boshu is the time around the sowing of cereals which has protuberances like needles.
It was very fine and warm.
Since the PC was repaired, I went to pick it up. Luckily it was repaired for nothing under the 5-year warranty.
Like last Sunday, I watched 2 movies near the electrical appliances shop. One is American movie, Sex and the City 2, the other was Japanese movie Kokuhaku (告白), meaning confession. Both were released yesterday and both are R15+ which means only those who are older than 15 years old can watch these movies. I expected many people were there, but not so much. Last night Sex and the City 1 was broadcast on TV. But of course some scenes were deleted. I felt both were worth watching. Especially the latter one might receive a prize I felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment