Wednesday, September 28, 2016

2016.9.28

It was fine and hot in the morning, but became rain in the afternoon.

Today is the last day of my summer vacation. I went to Yokohama to see two movies.
One is a Japanese movie titled "Gosaigyo no onna(後妻業の女)" which means the woman whose job is to marry old rich men.
The other is "Sully" and its Japanese title is "Hudson gawa no kiseki (ハドソン川の奇跡)" which means "the miracle of the Hudson River."
I think this is a good title because if we hear "Sully" we cannot imagine that the airplane accident occurred at the Hudson River.

After that I called many places to deal with my father's inheritance.

In the evening I met my ex-colleague of teaching job. We enjoyed talking about old stories.

My summer vacation was nice in total.

No comments:

Post a Comment