Monday, September 26, 2016

2016.9.26

It was fine and hot like sumner again.

I am now in the late summer vacation.

I went to the branch city office to get some certificates to submit at the legal affairs office, and to post office to submit the documents and buy some money order to ask the certificates to Hiroshima City Office for family registers to submit at the tax office and banks.

Then I went to Yokosuka legal affairs office to submit the necessary documents with tax to inherit my father's land and house.

After that I visited a securities company to submit "my number."

It took longer to do these things than I thought and I gave up going to see some movies today.

Instead I went shopping.  I was not going to buy, but the customer before me got a special discount and I bought the bags with the same special discount price.

No comments:

Post a Comment