Friday, September 23, 2016

2016.9.23

It was a rainy day.

I took a comp day, and visited many places such as post office, banks, securities company, and Legal Affairs Office to deal with inheritance procedures in the morning.

I went to Otsuka in the afternoon to attend a special lecture about music, aura, element and destiny which was really interesting.

Then I went to Ginza to visit my friend's art exhibition. Every year at this time she has an exhibition there. She said "Next year it will be 20th anniversary. " How nice it is! I am looking forward to visiting her exhibition next year too.

I bought her recent book and asked her autograph and we took pictures as usual.
The exhibition will be over tomorrow, so if you have time, please visit the Gallery Musashi at Ginza 1 chome.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment