Tuesday, September 27, 2016

2016.9.27

It was cloudy in the morning, and became fine in the afternoon.

I am in the summer vacation, and went to see movies in Kawasaki. I saw two movies by stock holders tickets.

The first one was a Japanese animation movie which is very popular now. Its title is"Kimi no na wa (君の名は。), " Your name. It is a spiritual movie, and somehow difficult to fully understand.

The other was "By the Sea." Its Japanese title is "Shiroi boshi no onna (白い帽子の女)" which means "The woman with a white hat. " It is quite different from the original title. The reason why I chose this was I happened to know that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jollie Pitt take leading roles yesterday on TV news telling about their divorce issue .
Brad Pitt is my favorite actor.

Recently I read a book written  by my friend Chie who wrote about the message from the beloved one in heaven.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/4809414132/ref=zgm_tr_500618_4?__mk_ja_JP=%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%82%AB%E3%83%8A&sr=1-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65

Since I have not had my children, by watching this movie and reading the book, I felt miscarriage is such a big issue.

After that I went to tax office again. There I happened to see one of my classmates from high school.

In the evening I attened a meeting after a long time which lasted from 5 pm to 10pm.  It was fun to have dinner together and talk about many things with friends who have the same goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment