Sunday, September 18, 2016

2016.9.18

It was a rainy day.

I went to Shinagawa to attend the ISD seminar for instructors Day 1 again which I attended on April 30 last time.
This is a two days seminar and I cannot attend tomorrow, therefore I was wondering if I should attend or not.

There were only three participants today and two of them including me have already finished this course before. The other one was attending yesterday. He asked me to analyze his family, and he was pleased about my diagnosis.
The other person was very surprised to hear about my travel experiences.
There were something I did not remember, therefore I am glad to have attended.
It is better to take the course consequently if it is the first time. But if you have already finished the course, it does not matter to take the course again in the separate date.

There is something to learn each time, I think we should take chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment