Sunday, September 25, 2016

2016.9.25

It was fine and very hot like summer again.

I went grocery shopping in the morning today.

After having lunch, I headed for Tokyo Big Sight to visit the Tourism Expo 2016. It is one of the biggest tourism exhibitions in the world and there were many booths to see.

There was a long line to buy an entrance ticket, but to my lucky I got an invitation ticket by my friend and was able to enter soon after arriving.

It's been a while since I visited this Expo last. There is a passpport, and if you get more than three stamps at each area, you can get a small gift.
There are many companies which offer small presents if you install their company's application.

There were many cultural performances too.

I only had three hours there, but enjoyed many places.

I really love traveling and taking pictures. My next destinations will be Iceland, Bolivia, and Cyprus.

I hope to publish some travel related books in three languages in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment