Wednesday, August 31, 2016

2016.8.31

It was fine and hot.

Today is the last day of August. Two thirds of 2016 were already over.

I have attended many seminars for the past 8 months and met many new people.
Since the rhythm color of this year is yellow and it is the time to start something, so I started many things which will determine my life of the next decade.  I am trying to seed the fortune for future.

After work I visited the Fuji Film square where had new exhibitions until tomorrow. The title of one of them was "RING OF LIFE" by Ms. Emi Nakamura which exhibits the pictures of animals in the Arctic and the Antarctic. This reminds me of my trip to the Antarctic in the winter of 2004.
It was allowed to take pictures. So here are some for you to enjoy.

I have never been to the North Pole yet. If I have a chance, I hope to visit there too someday.

There was a phamphlet of Los Cabos where is one of the places I have wanted to visit. They say it is calked "the best aquarium in the world. "
I hope to visit there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment