Saturday, August 27, 2016

2016.8.27

It was cloudy when I left home.

First I went to Kimono Style Miya to drop my kimono set for tonight and went to Ikebukuro to meet somebody at a restaurant where I have wanted to go for a long time.  We had a big lunch and talked about many things for about two hours.
When we went out, it was raining.

Then I went back to Kimono Style Miya to get dressed, hairdo and makeup to attend the dinner cruise at the Tokyo Bay by the Royal Wing from the Osambashi terminal.

This was the second time for me to attend the dinner cruise. This time there were 20 people, 18 beautiful kimono ladies and 2 gentlemen.  About half of ladies' kimono were originally the same kind of white roll cloth.  Each one of them chose the color to dye.  Since yellow is my rhythm color of this year, I chose yellow. Everyone looked different at all.

It seemed there was a wedding in the one before ours, and departing was delayed.

We were ushered to a private room on the second floor . 

There were seven dishes during about the two hours cruise. I liked the assorted appetizer because there was a small bud of rose. There visited an entertainer of making baloon animals.  She made a rabbit, a lion, a giraffe, and a dog in a short time.

If it was not raining, I would have worn the kimono to home, but unfortunately it was still raining, so I changed it and asked for cleaning, and went home by what I wore from home.

I have eaten too much today.

No comments:

Post a Comment