Monday, August 22, 2016

2016.8.21

It was fine and very hot.

I went to Kimono-style Miya to  have my hair set, makeup, and dressed in the morning.

Then I went to Tokyo Women's Plaza to attend the event of the 10th anniversary of Japan-China Collaboration Film for World Peace.  The movie's title is "jun-Ai(純愛)" pure love. It is a story of a Japanese couple living in China after the time of World War II.
Mr Koichi Hagiwara(萩原孝一), my teacher from ability garden co-organized this event with the lead actress and director of this film Ms. Keiko Kobayashi(小林桂子).
After watching the movie, there was a talk event with some performances.
She made this film between Japan and China, and her next work will be between Japan and Korea. She said she wrote her dream of bonding countries when she was a primary school student. I felt to write dreams and make them published is very important to make them come true.

After the event I had a chance to talk with a very famous doctor, Dr. Akira Ikegawa(池川明) and took pictures. I hope to see his film next time.

On my way to Shibuya station, there was a farmers' market in front of UNU. I tasted two different teas.

I visited three kimono shops and bought something I have wanted.

It seemed to have rained at some places, but to my lucky I did not have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment