Saturday, August 20, 2016

2016.8.20

It was cloudy in the morning when I left home and I could walk to the station without any trouble.
When I got on the train, it started raining. When I arrived at Shinagawa, it was raining heavily with thunder.

I met my friends at the Tahitian Noni Cafe and ate the special curry set which article was appeared on the newspaper this week.

After that I went to Shibuya to attended the seminar of color beauty studies.

After that we went to Omori to attend a party for color beauty studies group.
There were 16 people.
Two of them belong to the Moon group, another two belong to the Sun group, and most of them belong to the Earth group which I am a member.
My brand color is blue green, imaging color is indigo, and the rythum color is yellow. So I tried different cocktails according to them.
It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment