Thursday, August 18, 2016

2016.8.18

It was cloudy.

From the morning there was a good news from Rio 2016.
Kaoru Icho, woman wrestler, got the gold medal for four times straight. That is amazing. Congratulations!

I left the office earlier than usual to attend the Moon Yoga at the Miurakaigan beach at night.
Since it was raining in Tokyo, I was not sure if they have a class or not. But to my lucky it was fine in Miura and I could see the beautiful fullmoon. This was the first time for me to do the Moon Yoga. It was so nice to do it on the beach. I really like the sea & beach. I met my Yoga instructor who informed me about this opportunity, and a yoga friend whom I have not seen for a few years after Yoga lesson.

There will be another session
on September 15 next month from 6:30 pm. If you are interested in, I recommend you to try. It costs yen 500 to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment