Saturday, August 13, 2016

2016.8.13

It was fine and hot.

I had a very fruitful day today.

First I went to Kannai to visit the rental seminar room where my friend booked. It is nice and clean. I hope to arrange the seminar there someday near future.  My friends and I had a meeting in the morning there. Then we went to have lunch at a  Curry restaurant. The course menu originally costs yen 2500 but I used Ponpare and enjoyed the course lunch at the half price.  It was volumy and delicious.

After that we visited JICA Yokohama to see the torch of Rio 2016 Olympic. From 2 pm to 3 pm we could take pictures. I knew about it by reading the newspaper this morning. On our way to the Sakuragicho station we saw the Peace Boat and many Pikachu here and there and we also got a free paper sun visor of Pikachu and we ourselves became a part of the event.

Then I said good-bye to my friends and headed for massage. It's been more than four months since I went there last and my body was so stiff.
I was so impressed to know how to use the Morinda's A.G,E. Therapy gel with their essential oils. This was amazing.  I am glad to have bought them.

At night I joined the web meeting of Color Beauty Study Group by using Zoom for the first time.  There were about 8 instructors and we enjoyed this first meeting.

I had a good day. I hope you did too.


No comments:

Post a Comment