Saturday, June 3, 2017

2017.6.3

It was fine and hot.

I got up early and went to Kimono-Style Miya to leave my luggage for tonight and left for Shinjuku to attend Morinda's monthly meeting. Since I got there earlier, I could sit in the 4th floor which is the main floor of the event. There were still some time so that I changed the items of my monthly order to the new Te Mana cosmetic set which has a special campaign until the end of this month.
In addition to that I could get some products using my accumulated points.
As usual I measured my TruAge.

After that I went out for lunch with Noni friends at a curry shop.

Then I went back to Kimono-Style Miya to have my hairset and dressed Kimono. Today's kimono is called Oumi chijimi (近江ちぢみ), and obi is fujifu (藤布).

There has been the 36th Yokohama Port Opening Festival -Thanks to the Port 2017- since yesterday.
We enjoyed watching fireworks from the boat calked yakatabune (屋形船) hosted by Kimono-style Miya. Nearly 40 beautifully dressed ladies joined the event and we had a good time together.

Thank you so much always for inviting us such interesting events.

No comments:

Post a Comment