Saturday, June 17, 2017

2017.6.17

It was fine.

I went to Takanawadai to learn Reiki 1st degree for the second time. It's been about a month since I went to learn for the first time. There were already something I forgot. We can come to learn again and again without paying extra charge, so I hope to come as much as possible to master everything.

This morning I happened to see the post about lighteningbug festival in Kamakura on my friend's Facebook timeline. I checked about it and knew it will lasts until tomorrow.
So after the lesson I headed for Kamakura via Yokohama.
I was in Kamakura last Sunday when the festival started so I wished I knew about it at that time.

I got to Tsurugaokahachimangu (鶴岡八幡宮) around 8:10 pm or so. There were many people waiting for entering the pond garden.
There were more lighteningbugs than I saw in the Woods of Koajiro where I visited on June 4. They were so nice.

I recommend you to visit if you have time tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment