Monday, June 19, 2017

2017.6.19

It was fine.

I took a day off.

To my lucky or unlucky I can read emails to the office address anywhere, I could check them before leaving and even on the trains too in spite of my taking a day off.

I went to Shinagawa to attend a seminar of Reiki 3 which was very nice.

When I got off at the Shinagawa station, there were so many people going to attend stock holders meetings at the hotels.  There are many meetings at the end of March, June, September, and December.
I felt to have pipeline incomes is very important.

After the seminar, I visited a kimono shop. There I saw a special dying technique called Suminagashi(墨流し). Not only watching but also I could try to make some designs of handkerchief dropping ink and drawing lines by comb which was a really amazing experience. I am very glad to have made the only one in the world handkerchief.

No comments:

Post a Comment