Tuesday, June 20, 2017

2017.6.20

It was fine.

I took a day off to attend Reiki fourth degree. This is the one day seminar to learn how to perform Atunement and become Reiki teacher.
There were 10 participants today. Seven were first time learner and three were repeaters.
Before making two working groups, we tried to make some groups. One of them was blood types. most of us were O type. Next was A type. Usually majority is A type in Japan
The other category was the current address. Majority was from Tokyo, next was from Kanagawa. Two came from faraway.
We practiced the atunement over and over.
And we became Reiki teachers!!  Congratulations!
It was such a nice feeling to achieve something.

Reiki originally started in Japan, but it became popular from Hawaii, US mainland, and Europe. There are about 5 million to 10 million Reiki healers around the world. About 30 years ago it was brought to Japan again and became popular and popular. It is one of the self-healing methods. You do not need any instruments but your hands. It is possible to perform beyond the distance.
I am looking forward to practicing to others.

On my way back, I dropped at Yokosuka-chuo to go to some banks.

I saw the nest of swallows in front of ATM of the bank.

Then I went to supermarket to buy sushi for dinner to celebrate.
I bought some young corns which I have been interested in eating by reading someone's post of Facebook the other day.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment