Thursday, June 15, 2017

2017.6.15

It was fine.

I went to the nearby shrine before getting on the train and Izumotaisha Tokyo branch before going to the office.

In the morning my colleagues and I went to check the newly opened hotel and its restaurants.  Since it is the walking distance from our institution, if the budget meets I want to recommend this hotel to the researchers and scholars who come to our institution for the academic meetings.

There are 400 rooms, either single room or twin room.
There were many useful facilities.
The view from the higher rooms were wonderful.

Five of us had lunch together.

After work I went to Ikebukuro to attend OM of WGN.
It was a great opportunity for me to get to know someone that I have known by name for a while. She is a successful billionaire.

I met my friend whom I happened to see yesterday morning and we had dinner together.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment