Monday, June 26, 2017

2017.6.26

It was slightly raining in the morning but became fine.

In the evening I had an appointment at Roppongi station where I use every day. There are two lines, Oedo Line and Hibiya Line. She was going to come from Shinagawa where I usually do. Therefore I sent the way to come from Shinagawa to Roppongi with some pictures. She was very glad to get my information. So I became happy too.

From today the program in charge started and it lasts for two weeks. Usually I become very busy for these two weeks during tve program but this time I will be busy for the first week only.

This week I will go to Hokkaido for four days. It has been a long time since I went there last. We will visit the southern part this time.

There are many delicious foods there such as crab, prawn, squid, scallop, salmon, herring, salmon roe, sea urchin, and so on. I am looking forward to visiting Hokkaido soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment