Wednesday, June 14, 2017

2017.6.14

It was cloudy.

In the morning at Roppongi station I happened to see my friend whom I wanted to see. She said she thought of me last night and was going to send me email. Tomorrow night there is OM in Ikebukuro and she invited me to join.
I think I can attend.

After work I went to see a movie "Suka Bro" in Yokosuka. Suka means Yokosuka, Bro means brother. It is a movie produced by Mr.Junichi Yagi who is my senior at high school. It was shot at  many places in Yokosuka, and many actors and actresses have some relationship with Yokosuka.
When they started filming, they were recruiting extras.Therefore I wanted to participate too, but I could not.
I saw a friend from high school in the movie.
I hope to join next time if there is a chance.

I liked the song "NICE TO MEET YA."

No comments:

Post a Comment