Thursday, June 29, 2017

2017.6.28

It was raining this morning.

I left home earlier than usual to go to the Haneda airport to get on the 9:30 flight to Sapporo.
It has been a while since I went to Hokkaido, where is located in the northern part of Japan, last.  They have a variety of delicious foods which I am very looking forward to tasting.

At the airport I tried the automated baggage checkin machine for the first time which was very interesting. They said they introduced them about two years ago. I used the domestic flights last year but have never noticed them before. Is this because of the difference of ANA and JAL?

The view from the plane was very nice, the day 5 moon in the blue sky, white snow-like clouds, green and brown grounds, white coastal line, white cotton-candy-like clouds, and blue ocean.

When I was a primary school student, how I wished to be a flight attendant.

We arrived at Shin-Chitose earlier than schedule and took the train to Saporo. There were ticket holders at each seat which I have never seen.

At Sapporo we ate ramen.

We visited the Hokkaido prefecture government for two hours.

Then we headed for Hakodate by train. It took about four hours to get to Hakodate so that we ate supper in the train.

It was a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment