Sunday, June 11, 2017

2017.6.10

It was fine but rather windy in the afternoon.

I went to Yokosuka in the morning.

Once I came home to receive the re-delivered goods.

Then I walked to Miurakaigan where I usually go by car. I passed through Komatsugaike where I haven't been to so many years.
I went to coffee shop with my ex-colleague of my teacher's age. It is located near the big hotel Mahoroba.  The name is Thida which means the Sun in Muyako Island's dialect. The reason we went there was it is his student's coffee shop.  It has been there since 2011 but I did not realize at all.
I ordered their specialty, Mango pancake which was very tasty.
To my interesting we knew each other about a week ago through Facebook by  comment about lighteningbug.

After saying goodbye, I visited the Mitsumine shrine where I did not know until my friend posted to Facebook.

At night there was a thank you party for our local community head who served for four years. I worked with him for two years from 2014 to 2016.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment