Sunday, January 8, 2017

2017.1.8

It was fine and cold in Chicago, and is raining and icy cold in Tokyo.

Flight from Chicago to Haneda was good. I could sit at the window side and saw the beautiful sunset and watched three movies: Florence Foster Jenkins, Bridget Jone's Baby, Jack Reacher: Never Go Back which I missed while they were showing and have wanted to see.

I landed at 8:20 pm at Haneda after 12 hours 40 minutes flight.

Haneda International Airport is very convenient for Keihinkyuko Line users.
I expected to take a direct train soon.
However when I went down to the platform, the information board said there was an accident between Kawasaki and Kamata all the trains between those areas are stopped. Therefore I had to come back to Shinagawa to take a JR Yokosuka Line.
I took it up to Yokohama expecting to get a direct train to my station. However it seemed there was another accident between Kamioooka and Kanazawa Hakkei and trains only run up to Kamioooka.
Therefore I went back to Yokosuka Line again to go to Kurihama.

Now I have just changed to my train at Kurihama. I will be home on Monday again.

No comments:

Post a Comment