Saturday, January 14, 2017

2017.1.14

It was fine in the morning, became cloudy and slightly snowed in the afternoon. It was a very cold day. Yes, it was the coldest day this winter.

I went to Kimino Style Miya first to leave the goods for evening, then to Naritasan temple nearby for this year's first visit. It was around 11 am. To my lucky I could attend the special fire praying ceremony called ogoma kito(御護摩祈祷). I saw seven lucky gods statues of Noge there.

Then I went to Shinonome to attend the seminar about how to travel by first class using mileage. This was the second time for me to attend this seminar, but I learned something.

Then I went back to Kimono-Style Miya to get dressed and taken pictures. Today there was a special event.  We could take pictures with four men from Yamagasa festival in Fukuoka. I did not know about it well and did not expect, but they sang for us and performed. It was a nice experience.
I got many new year's gifts there. 

When I came back to my station, it seemed to have rained. But it was not. I was so surprised to see my car covered with snow. Because Miura seldom has snow, and it was not snowing in Yokohama. Miura is located at the south of Yokohama, so it should be warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment