Tuesday, January 10, 2017

2017.1.10

It was fine, and I saw the beautiful  sunrise .

This was the first working day of this year for me.

I woke up at 5 am this morning and left home earlier than usual to go to the post office before working. I entered there at 9 am, but it took about 30 minutes to finish the things I asked them. 
While waiting I bought two new sheet of stamps which have been issued today. They are Traditional Japanese Design Series No. 2 Botanical Motifs. They are so nice that I am looking forward to sending letters abroad.

There were many souvenirs on my desk because most of them have started working since January 4th, and many of them went somewhere during their winter vacation.

There were two meetings and many emails to handle. So I overworked till around 8 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment