Sunday, January 29, 2017

2017.1.29

It was fine.

In the morning I went to Kimono Style Miya to have my hair set, makeup, dressed, and taken pictures.
Today's kimono is Roketsu zome (蝋決染め), which is one of the dying styles using wax. Obi and bag are ensamble and they are Kumiori  (組織り), knitting strings.  When I saw the bag for the first time. I felt in love with it. It is so cute. It looks small but there are rather bigger space inside.  The hair dresser tried to make the same hair style as Nanako Matsushima who is a Japanese actress he saw last night on TV.

After coming back, I went to see Yose (寄席), the vaudeville with my primary school friend in Misaki for the first time.  Seeing vaudeville with kimono is one of the things I wanted to do since last year.
So I am very glad to make it come true.
There were four speakers. Each one was interesting.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment