Sunday, May 8, 2016

2016.5.8

Happy Birthday to Me!

It is a new year beginning for me.
This became another unforgettable birthday.

There was a big event. I joined the one of the biggest Kimono Fashion Shows in Yokohama. Hoshoen (芳裳苑) group challenged the Guiness Record for the most models in a Kimono Fashion Show.
This was the third time for me to join their kimono fashion festivals. First in Yokohama in December 2013, next was in Kyoto in October 2015, and this time.  I believe last year at Toji (東寺)Temple where is the UNESCO's World Heritage Site they already broke that record because there must be around 500 models.
This time they had this kind of fashion shows for three times at Fukuoka, Yokohama, and Nagoya to have 1500 models in total.
This was held to celebrate their CEO Mr. Omori's (大森) 20th anniversary of his position. There was a big party of about 200 people. I met some model friends and enjoyed the delicious course dinner with an entertainer's show.

I sent an invitation to many friends and some of them came to see the event which became a very nice present for me.

As per my friends' request, here are some of the pictures I took today.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, those who sent me messages and shared time with me.
You made my day very special.

No comments:

Post a Comment