Monday, May 30, 2016

2016.5.30

It has been raining.

The new program for a Thai fellow has started, and I was rather busy for the preparation today. From tomorrow we will visit Nagasaki prefecture.

It's been so long since I went to Nagasaki last time, maybe for the high school excursion trip. At that time we had a free day and my friends and I walked and walked around the city without having lunch.
This time I don't think I have a free time, but I hope to taste local foods.
Two soul foods there are Nagasaki chanpon and Sara udon. Both are noodles. 
Nagasaki related with Holland and China.  So they have a china town.

If I have a chance, I want to visit Dejima where was only open to the world during the period of national isolation of 17th to 19th centuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment