Sunday, May 15, 2016

2016.5.15

It was fine.

I went to grocery shopping at a supermarket in the morning. Today was a lucky day because they offer 10 percent off and five times points to the members.

After lunch I went to Tokyo to attend a seminar for world traveler bloggers. I thought it started from 2 pm but actually it started at 2:30 pm. Since I arrived at 1:55 pm, I needed to kill time. I walked around the place and went to a convenience store to buy drink.
There were about 16 participants, and I believe most of them love traveling.
The seminar laste for three hours. It was interesting and useful.

One of my dreams is to travel around the world without having lots of things. And the other dream is to be a bridge between Japan and other countries. Another dream is to be a snowbird to live both in Japan and USA. It might be possible to make my dreams come true in the future.
I enjoyed the seminar a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment