Monday, May 16, 2016

2016.5.16

It was fine.

I took an earlier train in the morning than usual to leave office earlier this evening.

One of the good things of my office is introducing the flex time system. Core time is from 10 am to 3 pm when we need to work. We can choose starting and ending time. Basically 7 hours and 45 minutes is the regular working time in a day. But we calculate in total.

At 4:30 I left the office and went to Sakuragicho to attend the open recording program of Cosmopolitan podcast from 7 pm to 8:30 pm with my old friend from Expo 92 whose birthday happens to be the same as mine on May 8.
Today's guest was Mr. Takayuki Kuramoto who runs a cafe in Byron Bay in Australia.
After the talk show, I had a chance to talk with an interviewer and the guest. The guest has lived in Florida for five years long time ago. What a coincidence!

After that my friend and I enjoyed the beautiful night scenery of Yokohama Minato Mirai Area. While we were having tea, there happened a big earthquake in Ibaraki, and suddenly siren of people's smartphones and cellphones started sounding which made us surprised.  Trains back home delayed for a few minutes due to this earthquake.

No comments:

Post a Comment