Saturday, May 7, 2016

2016.5.7

It was cloudy but became fine in the afternoon. I could see the beautiful sunset this evening.

I went to Shinjuku to attend Morinda's monthly meeting and heard many useful information. I measured AGE as usual, but the result was not so good as I expected.

After that I went shopping.

After coming back to my station, I visited the eighth temple which I could not visit two days ago.

Between April 15 and May 15 every year eight temples in Yokosuka and Miura display hidden Buddhist statues to the public. Each statue guards the people who are born in the specific 12 zodiac signs.

On May 5 I visited seven of them, and I finished visiting the last and the nearest one today.

I am glad to complete this pilgrimage during the special period.

http://www.eto8.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment