Monday, February 8, 2016

2016.2.8

It was fine but very cold today.

Kawazuzakura (河津桜), bright pink cherry blossoms at the station were in bloom and I saw birds called mejiro (目白), Japanese white-eye on the tree this morning.

Now is an entrance examination season. We are reqired to wear the arm band and to enter from the designated gates to the campus.

I finished reading a book I bought at the one day seminar on Jan. 30 written by Ken Honda.  The title is Kimeta mirai shika jitsugen shinai (決めた未来しか実現しない) "Only the future you decide will come true. "
The contents was almost the same as the seminar but included more private stories.  I enjoyed reading it.
His new book will be sold this week too.
He is so productive these days.

I am looking forward to reading the new book.

No comments:

Post a Comment