Sunday, February 7, 2016

2016.2.7

It was fine but very cold.

I went to Kinugasa to see my friend's concert in the afternoon.  It was consisted of two parts.  The first was an Italian Opera "Cavalleria Rusticana." The latter was assortment of famous opera music.  There were some professional musicians, and they were very impressive.

My friend appeared in the second part and sang Madam Butterfly and other songs with beautiful costume.
She used to be a teacher of junior high school, but quitted the job and got married and have three children. Now she is a business owner.  I respect her because she keeps singing in spite of her busy life.

In the evening I had a monthly meeting of the local representatives. There I knew about the traditional local events for the first time.

After all I went out for both Saturday and Sunday, I could not do what I wanted to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment