Tuesday, February 16, 2016

2015.2.16

It was fiine and cold.

In the morning when I went to the station, I happened to see my English teacher of the junior high school. It's been so long to see him again.
Maybe since when I quitted the teaching job at the junior high school after 6 years working to go on to graduate school.
I heard he has already retired.  But it seemed he was there to see off his students who would take entrance examinations for high schools.
I could not have time to talk a lot but greeted.
During my junior high school days, he has taught us English for three years.
When I was a high school student, in spite of there were three different lessons (reader, grammar, composition), our class was taught by only one teacher though there were some English teachers at our school.
So until I entered the university I have been taught English by only two teachers for 6 years.
Therefore when I was a teacher of English at the junior high school, I used the same method as my teacher did for us.
That is to name each student English name.
So even now sometimes I do not remember students' real name but their English name.

No comments:

Post a Comment