Saturday, February 6, 2016

2016.2.6

It was a cold cloudy day.

I went to Shinjuku to attend a monthly meeting after four months.
I got on the Keikyu Love Train which runs for a month in February. The seat was decorated with hearts and there were two red heart shape straps. 
After the meeting I measured AGE. It was 40 years this month and I felt relieved because last time it was 60.

I ate lunch with my friend.

After that I went to see the exhibiton of the northetn lights.  There were tests related to the Northern lights and I got two budges for the prize.
There were pictures of the northern lights  taken in Iceland where I have wanted to visit for a long time. There was the photographer there and I had a chance to talk with him and I got information about Iceland.
I am glad to have been there.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment