Sunday, February 28, 2016

2016.2.28

It was fine.

I went to Yokohama to see a Japanese movie titled "Saraba abunai deka (さらば あぶない刑事)" meaning "Good bye Dangeroud Cops. "
It's  been about 30 years since this TV program series were on air.  It was one of the most popular detective dramas at that time.
The movie was shot in Yokohama, so the locations were very familiar.  There are two heros.  In five days they are going to retire. And incidents happened.

After that I went to the beauty salon to have my hair cut and perm. Then I went shopping.

On my way back I dropped at Miurakaigan to see the Cherry Blossom Festival. I walked to Misakiguchi station and enjoyed taking pictures of Kawazu zakura (河津桜) and rape blossoms along the railway. They were very beautiful.
After coming back to the parking lot, I went grocery shopping.

It was a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment