Thursday, December 8, 2016

2016.12.8

It was fine and very beautiful.

In the afternoon I went to Kojimachi to have a meeting.

On my way there I passed the National Art Center, Tokyo where is having the special exhibition of Salvador Dali. There was a long line waiting for the entrance.
There are about 250 works and it is the biggest Dali exhibition in history in Japan. The exhibition will last until next Monday, so more and more people must be visiting this weekend.
I hope to visit there if possible.

After the meeting I happened to see my exーcolleague.

On my way back I used Yotsuya station.
When I got to Shinagawa, trains were delayed due to the accident. And the one I took was supposed to go to Kanazawabunko. To my lucky the problem was solved before I get to Kanazawabunko and it was extended to Kurihama instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment