Friday, December 16, 2016

2016.12.16

It was fine.
I saw very beautiful Mt. Fuji covered with snow and the moon over there.
I wished to take a picture but I could not.

I have got a sad news. My aunt of my mother's side passed away at the age of 89 this morning.....

After work I went to my teacher's house to have the year end party of ISD Instructors group. The foods were vegetarian, but they tasted like real meat. There were many sweets too.

There were about 16 people. I have met one third of them before at the seminars.

After self introduction we were divided into three groups: Moon, Earth, and Sun.
There I tried the fork bending.

There was a gift time, and to my lucky I was the second to win the prize by rock, paper, scissors. I got scarf of my color blue green.

It was a nice party.

No comments:

Post a Comment