Saturday, December 3, 2016

2016.12.3

It was fine.

I went to Shinjuku to attend Morinda's monthly meeting, then shopping of PC and smartphone related goods. There is a special campaign there and I got some presents.

Next I went to the National Art Center,Tokyo in Roppongi to see Nitten (日展) the Japan Fine Arts Exhibition. There are five sections: Japaneseーstyle painting, Westernーstyle painting, sculptures, arts and crafts, and calligraphy. The exhibition period is from October 28 to December 4. They open until 8 pm on Fridays, so I visited there after work before on Friday, however special exhibtions are open until 6 pm and I could not enter. I have an invitation ticket and the exhibition is until tomorrow, so I went to see them finally. 

There were so many works and it took a long time to see everything. When I got out, it was dark and the crescent moon and the Venus were so beautiful.

I went to Yokohama to pick up my kimono for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment