Friday, December 23, 2016

2016.12.23

It was fine and warm but very windy.

Today is a national holiday called Tenno tanjyobi (天皇誕生日), Emperor's birthday. He became 83 years old.

In the morning I went to Omori to be a model of Personal Color study. There are four season groups and they say I belong to summer group.

Then I went shopping to Kamata and Kawasaki.

And I went back to Shinagawa to see a friend from JICE.

Then I went to Yokohama to buy a present.

And I went to Kimono Style Miya to have hair done and dressed the new kimono which I fell in love by the first sight.
I was invited to the dinner show of Hiromi Go (郷ひろみ). This was the first time for me to go to dinner show. Dinner started at 8 pm and it was great with drinks.
The show started at 9:15 pm.  It was nice to see the dressed up people.

It was a fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment