Monday, November 28, 2016

2016.11.28

It was cloudy.

My PC was not shut down last night, so I ordered my favorite goods from Cyber Monday. Usually they charge shipping fee but only today it is free. When I saw the website at night, they were already sold out. So I felt lucky.

After work I went out for dinner at a mediterranean foods restaurant in Shirokane, where I happened to find by coupon site. The course dinner plus one drink usually costs more than yen 6,000 but using the special coupon it cost less than yen 2,500. They were delicious.
There was no dessert included so we changed to the second place and enjoyed cake and tea.

Today I got emails from Expo 92 related friends and Florida related friends. I am really glad to have been to many countries and made friends with many people.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment