Wednesday, November 30, 2016

2016.11.30

The last day of November. There is only one month left.
How was your November?
I enjoyed "the fall of art" visiting many exhibitions and "the fall of appetite" visiting many delicious restaurants,

It was fine but cold today.

It was a long day, but very interesting to see many people.

Eight of us went out for lunch at a Shabu shabu (しゃぶしゃぶ) restaurant nearby. Shabu shabu is one of my favorite winter dishes. You dip the sliced meat and vegetables into the boiling water and eat with different sauce. I usually use the sauce made of soy sauce with citrus juice or sesami taste. However there were four tastes to choose today and I tried tomato and soy milk which I have never tasted before. You can choose either beef or pork and rice or noodle called kishimen (きしめん). I chose beef and noodle. Beef lunch costs yen 1250 and Pork lunch costs yen 980. I liked the restaurant because each one of us could use self pot.
We all liked the restaurant so I am sure we will visit there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment