Friday, November 18, 2016

2016.11.18

It was fine.

After work I went to Fuji Film Square which had a new exhibition from today. Usually there are three partations there, but this time there was only one big space. There were about 100 pictures of beautiful rose gardens. I like rose the best among all of flowers. So I went to see them.
There was the best photo spot where you can take the picture as if you were in the rose garden.
There was nobody to ask to take my photo around, therefore I went to ask one of the attendants. She not only took my pictures but also gave me a good advice. That was if you show the website of this exhibition of the Fuji Film Square at the reception, first 2000 people are given beautiful postcards of roses. Since today was the first day of the exhibition, I could get these postcards. Moreover they gave me a coupon for the samples of Astalift. I have been using Astalift since October, and that is really nice, so I was glad. There were two choices of the samples, therefore I asked for the one I do not use.

Then I went to see a documentary movie of Anthony Ribbins with the explanation of Mr. Chris Okazaki. There were only five audience. Therefore I could ask many questions and have a good time.
I was surprised to know there are so many people who have had a hard life.

It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment