Sunday, November 13, 2016

2016.11.13

It was fine and warm, and a very nice day for outdoor event.

I went to mikan gari (みかん狩り), tangerine picking after a long time.

Miura peninsula where I live is very famous for fishery and agriculture, and it is also a sightseeing place with beautiful scenery. 

As fishery, tuna is wellーknown.
As agricultural products, daikon (大根) radish, cabbage, watermelon, and tangeline are especially famous.

Since they are so familiar that I seldom go picking, it's been so long since I went last. It costs about yen 650 and you can eat as much as you like, but you need to pay according to the weight if you want to bring back.

We went there with a group of about 30 members and enjoyed lunch there because our leader who is a chef cooked special soup for us. 

There are many tangerine farms around there, and the weather was very nice, there were many people today.

After the event I went back home once and went grocery shopping and filling up the car and went home again.

Then I went to beauty salon. I was glad to use the unexpected coupon.

It was another eventful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment