Tuesday, November 22, 2016

2016.11.22

It was cloudy, and became fine.

In the morning at 5:59, there were rather big earthquakes. There was no damage to my place, but the commuting trains delayed for 20 minutes or so.
I was wondering if I would arrive at the office by 10 am, but I did.

There was twice a month regular meeting at the office which usually starts at 13:30 but it started at 15:30 today. I wanted to leave the office earlier to attend another meeting, but after all I Ieft there nearly 17:00. 

At night I attended another once a month meeting. It's been about 10 days since I met them last.  On that day I went to the beauty salon after seeing them. So this was the first day for them to see my new hair style.The praised my new hair style and I was very pleased.

There I saw a very interesting toothpick holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment