Monday, November 21, 2016

2016.11.21

It was cloudy in the morning but rained heavily in the afternoon.  Fortunately I did not have to use an umbrella when I left the office because it stopped raining in the evening.

Today I had an online stress test.  There were nearly 60 questions to answer by rating 4 levels, totally agree, somehow agree, somehow disagree, and totally disagree.  Questions were about the difficulties of job assignment, human relationship in the office, and health condition.
Totally considered I was judged having no stress.  Very good.

I had a chance to listen to the lecture about Community Design in the late afternoon. Since the lecturer talked according to the reaction of audience, there was no resume. I believe the simultaneous interpreters must be very tired.
The lecture was interesting because there were examples and he was trying to make us laugh every five minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment