Sunday, September 30, 2012

2012.9.30

The biggest typhoon ever No. 17 is approaching.  It's windy now.  Though today is Jyugoya (十五夜), full moon night, I cannot see the beautiful moon.

In the moring I left home to go to Chigasaki (茅ヶ崎) to see a movie "Umareru (うまれる) "  Being Born from 12:45.  This movie was made two years ago, and you cannot see it at the theater any more, and they are not going to make it as DVD.  Today there was the 25th General Meeting of Foster Parents in Kanagawa and as a part of that event they showed this movie for free.
I have wanted to see this movie especially since this August because when I had a chance, I had another appointment and I missed it.
It was a very good movie.  But there were many babies crying in the venue........

After that I went to Hamamatsucho (浜松町) to see my friend who participated in the Dance competition of East Japan.  It's been a few years since I saw her last.  I enjoyed the reunion and watched her dancing.

http://www.umareru.jp/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment