Thursday, September 13, 2012

2012.9.12

They say today is the day of marathon.  42.195 km.  Have you ever run?
Some of my friends have run full marathon many times, others do shorter distance. 
When I was a junior high school teacher and in charge of the special needs education class, I ran almost every day with students.  The first month for 1 km, the second month for 2km, the third month for 3km, the fourth month for 4km, and the fifth month and later for 5km.  And after several months' training, students and we (teachers) participated in the city's marathon race for 5 km in March.  Practice makes perfect. 
But basically I do not like running, so I do not think I will do full marathon in my life.
My colleagues go for 5km running around the Imperial Palace after work these days.  I do not want to run, but someday I want to join them for a walk around there.

No comments:

Post a Comment