Sunday, September 23, 2012

2012.9.23

It's been raining and a bit colder today.
In the morning I went to grocery shopping.
In the afternoon I went to TABIHAKU (旅博) 2012, the annual Asian biggest travel exhibition at Tokyo Big Sight.  I have been interested in this event for a long time.   Recently my friend sent me invitation tickets so I went there with my colleague.
There were so many people, and there were so many booths.  We met three people whom we know there.
There is a passport.  At the entrance a picture was taken and pasted to the passport.  If you get more than 5 stamps, you get a small gift when you leave.  There were other stamp rallies too.  I think it is a good idea to have a stamp rally, otherwise we are not sure where to visit first.
I hope I will travel more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment